PRX Derm Perfexion – The Dermal Treatment, No Peel Chemical Peel that Follows Through
In the world of skincare, PRX Derm Perfexion proves to be an impressive regimen carrying many benefits like improving the look of texture, laxity, and dullness of skin and stimulating natural regenerative processes in the face and body. The product’s ultimate goals are to firm skin, reduce stretch marks and scars and lighten hyperpigmentation. It benefits all skin types and tones for both men and women.
The Benefits of PRX Derm Perfexion
- Help improve the skin’s hydration.
- Reduce the appearance of scars.
- Smoothen skin texture
- Boost skin laxity
- Minimize pores
- Brighten complexion
- Minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It is non-photosensitizing, meaning it won’t make the user more vulnerable to UV radiation and is safe to use in the summer.
- The application of PRX is entirely painless, takes only 10-15 minutes, and requires no needles to apply.
- Results can be seen immediately.
No Peel Chemical Peel – What is the No Peel Chemical Peel?
PRX has revolutionized how we think about chemical peels. Stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, PRX-, or the “no peel chemical peel,” is a revolutionary combination of three essential ingredients offering nearly instant results with no downtime and no needles. It responds on all skin types, including medium to darker skin tones, providing a rejuvenating experience for all.
PRX incorporates TCA, an acid used in stronger chemical peels, joined with hydrogen peroxide and kojic acid that creates a bond causing a dreamy response.
What does a No Peel Chemical Peel Treatment Procedure Entail?
The no peel chemical peel easily integrates into a busy lifestyle because this treatment is needleless and painless! Done in layers, the PRX treatment only takes 15-20 minutes without losing any efficacy.
- Your provider will start by cleansing the skin
- Then apply PRX in layers
- Follow up with a nourishing, moisturizing face cream
Immediately following treatment, your skin will feel tighter and brighter. With no downtime, you can go about your day looking and feeling incredible! The no peel chemical peel works best as a series of four to six treatments for maximum benefits. To maximize results, continue the long-lasting effect at home with skincare products between treatments! Hydration is essential during the series.
PRX Derm Perfexion Pre-Procedure Tips
This is the perfect procedure for glowing skin with no allotted downtime, no needles, and no pain.
- Limit sun exposure and avoid using tanning beds or laying out in the sun for at least 2 weeks pre-procedure.
- Avoid other treatments at least 1-2 weeks before the procedure
- Avoid hair removal procedures or products at least 1-2 weeks before the procedure
- Talk to Your Doctor
PRX- Derm Perfexion: Post-Procedure Care Tips to Help with Lasting Results
- Protect your skin: Sunscreen
- Be gentle with your skin – for 24hrs use mild cleansers, and avoid acids, exfoliators, and scrubs.
- Moisturize skin with fragrance-free, non-abrasive formulas.
It takes 5-7 days to completely heal from the PRX- Derm Perfexion procedure. While the procedure is non-invasive, the skin will still need to heal correctly for the results to last.
Always Talk to Your Doctor Before Scheduling a Procedure.
Before undergoing the RPX Derm Perfexion, ask your doctor if this procedure is safe based on your past/current medical conditions, prescriptions, or daily exposure to the sun. Some prescription medications such as Accutane, Antibiotics, Tricyclic Antidepressants, NSAIDs (ibuprofen, Aspirin), Psoralens, or water pills may increase sensitivity to sunlight and cause further irritation to the skin. If you are on any of these medications, ask your doctor if PRX Derm Perfexion is the correct procedure. If you are pregnant, believe you are pregnant, or breastfeeding, PRX Derm Perfexion is not a viable option for you at this time.