We are open with the following protocols to keep you safe during your visit:
- All consents and updates to your medical records will be required to be completed on your TouchMD patient portal account in the convenience of your home
- Please remain in your vehicle if you arrive earlier than your scheduled appointment time.
- Guest must remain in vehicles. Waiting areas will not be available until further notice. One parent or guardian will be allowed for patients under 18 years of age
- Upon entering the office, temperatures will be taken. Any temperatures over 100 degrees will be required to reschedule
- Masks must be worn throughout the office by patients, providers, and staff members
- After completion of your appointment, payments will be contactless.
- Hand sanitizer and hand soap will be available throughout the office and in all exam rooms
- You will notice magazines, brochures, etc. will no longer be available in exam rooms or in common areas
- Appointments will be managed to allow social distancing and exam room sanitizing between patients
- Our staff will be required to take their temperatures and thoroughly wash their hands upon arriving. Any staff who has any symptoms or been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID will be asked to stay home
- Personal protective gear includes, but not limited to: Masks, gloves, eye wear, face shields, UV Sanitizers, hand sanitizers, disinfectants, etc.
- Elective surgeries have resumed
- If you have experience any of these symptoms, please call or text us at 203-562-7662 prior to your appointment, so we are prepared for extra precautionary measures.
- You have travelled outside the country or were within a domestic “hotspot” in the last 4-6 weeks.
- If you exhibit any symptoms of fever, cough or shortness of breath.
- You or a family member has been exposed or have tested positive for COVID-19 or influenza.
Virtual online consultations are now available! Visit our homepage to learn how to schedule.
- If you have been seen previously for a consultation or have completed a virtual consultation, and would like to schedule your surgery or in-office procedure, we encourage you speak with our office manager, Michelle. She can be reached by email at email@example.com. You may also call or text 203-562-7662.