As per our governor’s mandate, Esana will be closed until further notice. Our phones will be answered but the physical offices will be unavailable for appointments until further notice. Only medically necessary appointments will be seen on an individual assessment.
Virtual online consultations will be available shortly. Please stay safe and healthy.
To our valued patients and clients,
In light of the Covid19 situation, we are closely monitoring events and adapting our office accordingly. We have instituted several measures to protect our patients, staff, and physicians to mitigate our collective risk.
As of today, all elective surgeries are postponed until further notice, as our surgical centers will conserve resources for only urgent and emergent cases. As such, we ask for your patience if your surgery has been delayed or rescheduled. We will get your case rescheduled when it is safe and we have the resources available to protect all medical staff, locally and regionally.
For our office, we ask if you meet the following criteria, to please call to reschedule:
- You have travelled outside the country or were within a domestic “hotspot” in the last 4-6 weeks.
- If you exhibit any symptoms of fever, cough or shortness of breath.
- If your appointment is for a long term follow up and not medically necessary, we ask that you voluntarily reschedule to a later date, or we may call you to reschedule.
In addition, we are minimizing the number of people within the office.
- Please arrive without family members or friends. Only patients will be allowed unless a companion is medically necessary. We ask that anyone with you wait in their cars, ideally without idling the engine if possible.
- No children will be allowed into our office unless they are the patient to be seen. You will be refused entry if you bring a non-patient child with you.
- We will take you quickly to your exam room to bypass time in our waiting area.
We are taking extensive measures to routinely disinfect all high touch areas and surfaces throughout the day, and to reduce the amount of time you need to be in our office. Our cleaning staff are also doing more thorough cleaning and disinfecting. We are also working to set up a remote HIPAA-compliant method to do virtual consultations online, to further limit traffic in the office.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time, and we hope that everyone stays safe and healthy until this period is over. Cancellation and no show fees are being waived during this period.
As things evolve, we will keep you informed of any changes.
Stay safe and healthy,
Drs. Davila, Pan and the entire Esana staff